MARC Architecture, Tempe, Arizona
Mark Lymer, registered architect, #36886
P.O. Box 13634, Tempe, Arizona 85284
2009, City of Tempe, Neighbor of the Year! Mitchell Park West Neighborhood Association.
I'm a one man shop, when you call, I answer! So take a minute to look over this site and on facebook, marc-architecture. Facebook is easier to keep updated, almost daily. THEN give me a call, that works best for everyone.
That's me in front of my favorite building in Globe, AZ. Give me a call, if I can't help you, I may know someone who can.
I've been interested in alternative building materials for over 15 years and that includes several types of construction; Rastra, straw, Earthship, E-crete, etc. The most energy efficient design starts with the site strategy and using local building material manufacturers. If you would like to a have a Green Globe, LEED, Passive Energy, Zero Net certified building, an independent consultant is usually required for the certification process. I will be happy to work with your outside consultant selection or I can recommend someone. The City of Phoenix Green Code is also an excellent alternative.
I don't mark-up consultants fees, if we keep the contractual obligations very clear.
I run a professional version of Autodesk Autocad, it is the industry standard and makes coordination with engineers and others more efficient. And it's still drawing, very similar to pencil on paper. I'm also learning BIM, 3-D software by Autodesk called REVIT and also doodling with Sketchup. I'll be up to speed very soon.
Millenium Resort, Scottsdale. accessibility improvements -currently in design.
Bisbee Royale, Bisbee, AZ. 2012. 8,000 sf renovation of 1919 Baptist Church on Main St. to nightclub. client: Cedric Koloseus, Business Mgr. email@example.com
The Stock Exchange, Bisbee. accessibility improvements and State Historic Preservation Office submittal for construction tax incentives.
• Sandia Research Corp. at Las Sendas, 2011, gray shell tenant completion, 5000 sf, client: Steve Shope, PhD., President. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fountainhead Business Park TI, Interthinx & LA College, Tempe. client: Rob Emanuelle, CFO, Valemount Capital, email@example.com
• Boulders Restaurant-Bar, Tempe, 2010. new outdoor patio, int. renovations, landscape. client: Erick Geryol, owner, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cin-Cin Restaurant-Bar Addition, Scottsdale, 2010. client: Joseph Guttierez, chef,email@example.com
• 998 East Indian School Restaurant and Bar, Phoenix, 2010. client: Igor Grinblat, owner, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dave's Electric Brewery-Bar and Restaurant, Tempe. 2009.
• Complete Parachute Systems, 16,000 sf, Coolidge Airport, AZ. 2008. advanced live-in military paratrooper training school.
• 'Ranch Style' Restaurant Complex, schematic design, 16,000 sf., Ft. McDowell Adventures, Ft McDowell Tribe. 2008. food, bar, music, weddings, events.
• Multi-family townhome projects, Phx and Pine, AZ. 2008
• Office condo project, 16,000 sf, Tucson. 2008. un-built.
• Scottsdale Hilton TI and patio home renovations 2007
MUNICIPAL RECREATIONAL AQUATIC CENTERS:
• Gilbert Greenfield Pool, Gilbert, opened 2005
• Shadow Mountain Pool and Education Facility, Peoria, 2004
• Eldorado Park Pool, Scottsdale, 2003